Just found the bike i was looking for

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
BMW G310.jpg
For some time i have been thinking about a small bike to take me on short trips and to my land, tought about buying a scrambler but they are a little on the big side, then i found this BMW, G 310GS ,,I LOVE IT!, going to see tomorrow if they are already available:)

Looks like it could be a neat toy. And remember, those that gay bash are just insecure in their own sexuality :D

Check out the KTM also

Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 12.00.04 AM.png
YEP thats looks like the other insect my buddy has a 1290 SUPERDUKE and its not a comfy bike its setup like a dirtbike they call them SUPERMOTOS not anything I want to ride for more than 1/2 an hour

I think its cool. It is probably a blast to ride. Dont concern yourself with the narrow minded folks that cant look past the bars of their Rockets. I have a few bikes for just that reason. To ride something lighter and different once in awhile. You should check out the little Duke, that is a really cool bike too.

I think its cool. It is probably a blast to ride. Dont concern yourself with the narrow minded folks that cant look past the bars of their Rockets. I have a few bikes for just that reason. To ride something lighter and different once in awhile. You should check out the little Duke, that is a really cool bike too.

Absolutely agree. If you want to save some money check out the KLR. Been around forever, off road capable, big enough to ride at speed and simple to work on.

Back