Just another Texas rider

Hello Kronograf and welcome from a displaced Texan in Virginia. I too noticed the Ural, thats on my next bike list.

Hello Kronograf and welcome from a displaced Texan in Virginia. I too noticed the Ural, thats on my next bike list.
This was the last Ural before fuel injection. It is a really fun bike. However it doesn’t get enough attention from me. I have gotten rid of 7 bikes in the last 10yrs. Sadly this one must go as well. My wife says before I get another toy it must go. Delaying as long as possible...getting ready to go back to work after 2 months off due to covid lockdown. At that point it will be easier to part with.

This was the last Ural before fuel injection. It is a really fun bike. However it doesn’t get enough attention from me. I have gotten rid of 7 bikes in the last 10yrs. Sadly this one must go as well. My wife says before I get another toy it must go. Delaying as long as possible...getting ready to go back to work after 2 months off due to covid lockdown. At that point it will be easier to part with.
Last year of the carburetor? 2013 then? Is it a GU, Patrol of other? I only ask because I am serious about the Ural being my next bike but I doubt I will be able to afford a new one. Wylie is 19.5 hours drive time to my house and if the bike does not have a UBF, I could do it in 2 days with a lay over in middle Tennessee at my uncles place. I'm not yet ready to buy so don't get overly excited like I do too often. Just planning what if, that's all. I need it in case it ever snows here again in the DC area as I like riding all year and keep the Rocket at home on icy road days. And, I want to take my girls out riding...

Last year of the carburetor? 2013 then? Is it a GU, Patrol of other? I only ask because I am serious about the Ural being my next bike but I doubt I will be able to afford a new one. Wylie is 19.5 hours drive time to my house and if the bike does not have a UBF, I could do it in 2 days with a lay over in middle Tennessee at my uncles place. I'm not yet ready to buy so don't get overly excited like I do too often. Just planning what if, that's all. I need it in case it ever snows here again in the DC area as I like riding all year and keep the Rocket at home on icy road days. And, I want to take my girls out riding...
I bought it from a guy in Colorado. Had it transported here for about $500.
if you are truly interested I could make you a hell of a deal. Yes 2013 1,000 miles on it.

Attachments

• D2CBB314-C01F-4469-B5BB-672CB11490F0.jpeg
    D2CBB314-C01F-4469-B5BB-672CB11490F0.jpeg
    294 KB · Views: 7
  • 5233C047-DE6C-40AA-BA34-BCDD8FC52FA7.jpeg
    5233C047-DE6C-40AA-BA34-BCDD8FC52FA7.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 7
690962A0-0BE4-4468-8F6C-27E1F2DE178D.jpeg

Back