Emtscott54

Standard Bore
Ride
2018 Triumph Rocket 3
So I got my Rocket back in February. I replaced the headlights with the JW Speaker units. Next to go was the horrendous rear turn signal and plate mount. Then went on the bar ends. First I put on an xblaster muffler, which was great but I didn't care for the look. I went to a pair of Outlaw Shorties and the Ramair Filter. Once I found a good tune, it became an entirely different machine. Incredible power. So much fun. Luckily I love just over the bridge from the folks at Carpenter and I am looking at some of their performance packages and the fine tune the bike which should help the deceleration popping get reduced even more than my last downloaded tune.
This is a really fun bike.

Coolness... Any photos with your mods? :ninja:
-MIG

Last edited:
So I got my Rocket back in February. I replaced the headlights with the JW Speaker units. Next to go was the horrendous rear turn signal and plate mount. Then went on the bar ends. First I put on an xblaster muffler, which was great but I didn't care for the look. I went to a pair of Outlaw Shorties and the Ramair Filter. Once I found a good tune, it became an entirely different machine. Incredible power. So much fun. Luckily I love just over the bridge from the folks at Carpenter and I am looking at some of their performance packages and the fine tune the bike which should help the deceleration popping get reduced even more than my last downloaded tune.
This is a really fun bike.
Whereabouts are you located in Pa.?

Back