It's been a great year

jmfang

.020 Over
Ride
2018 Roadster
I bought a new Roadster a year ago and I've had a great season on it. I love the awesome power, the beautiful looks, and the feeling of riding something special. But I have motorcycle ADD and I started thinking about getting something a little lighter and more agile.

I was at the dealer having the Rocket serviced last week and laid my eyes on a new Scrambler 1200 in black. Took one for a ride and I made a deal on the spot.

I'll miss the Rocket but I'm looking forward to something different. This forum is excellent and I learned everything I needed to know about the Rocket with a few hours of reading through it.

I wish everyone good luck, and thanks for all the helpful posts. (The new Rocket 3 makes me tingle every time I look at one, so maybe I'll be back).

Thanks again,
jmfang

I bought a new Roadster a year ago and I've had a great season on it. I love the awesome power, the beautiful looks, and the feeling of riding something special. But I have motorcycle ADD and I started thinking about getting something a little lighter and more agile.

I was at the dealer having the Rocket serviced last week and laid my eyes on a new Scrambler 1200 in black. Took one for a ride and I made a deal on the spot.

I'll miss the Rocket but I'm looking forward to something different. This forum is excellent and I learned everything I needed to know about the Rocket with a few hours of reading through it.

I wish everyone good luck, and thanks for all the helpful posts. (The new Rocket 3 makes me tingle every time I look at one, so maybe I'll be back).

Thanks again,
jmfang
oh you’ll be back, that thing in the avatar is not gonna fit on the scrambler in 12 months. Twist it

Thanks again,
jmfang
Dude you don't have to leave either. Plenty on here that are on different bikes now. Some with both.

Thanks again,
jmfang
Its all Triumph. Its all good.i wish I could own more. I really miss my old America still sad I murdered it.

Congrats on the new bike -that 1200engine is something else, no need to leave us just keep sending me your yearly subscription and please post some pictures of your new ride.

Thanks. Annual dues sent;)

Here she is...

fullsizeoutput_2a9.jpeg

Back