It hurt,,but still worth it

Catherine loves going fast .. she's a bad influence on this bad influence. Had her on the back at 220 kph once .. rounding up mates on their Harleys .. she loved it. Have to point out to her it's not her drivers licence on the line though.

Catherine loves going fast .. she's a bad influence on this bad influence. Had her on the back at 220 kph once .. rounding up mates on their Harleys .. she loved it. Have to point out to her it's not her drivers licence on the line though.
My wife is the same way, she loves speed and sometimes i think she will get me in trouble!!
when she rides her spyder she rides like a maniac,:mad:
i ride the speed limit and between her and my son kepp telling me to speed up or park the moped????????:mad:
I just want to protect my drivers license:D:D

Ooops...

And yet another word of advice, next time, you might want to reconsider actually publishing her weight. My wife is tiny but if I ever mentioned her weight in public it would get real ugly around here.

You are absolutely right....I'll just tell her I was including our lunch and luggage.:D:D:D You guys won't rat me out,,,right???????

With the wife on the back i am always sedate , stick to the speed limit and wary she does'nt like it too fast especielly in the twistie stuff.

Imagine my suprise around 12 months ago , we were cruising along nice long stretch of the road , weather fantastic and a good all round day ,, we heard them coming must of been easily 40-500 harleys , they came up and overtook i was doing the speed limit 110 , thats around 67-68 mph , they all overtook one or two gave a wave , some gave a sneer , but most just ignored us with that cool look they must all practice ,they got past me then came the suprise , my missis shouts , what you let them do that for ,, What i say ,, why did you let them past ,, i said , i'm sitting on the speed limit you don't like to go fast .

Her answer , well thats normal riding , this is a rocket , don't you dare let them Harleys pass you , get a move on and show em what a rocket can do , .. I did'nt need telling twice , has i passed them a couple pulled out and tried to catch but just when they got on my arse i opened up , and it was bye bye Harleys ,, we got home and she said that was alright ONCE but don't do it again with me on the back .

Back