WELCOME to ya, @Big Mike, from WA State.
You have a couple other Rocketeers near you as well. One is @albertaduke and I can't member the other's handle.
You seem properly named based upon your avatar - Ya make the beast look small!

WELCOME to ya, @Big Mike, from WA State.
You have a couple other Rocketeers near you as well. One is @albertaduke and I can't member the other's handle.
You seem properly named based upon your avatar - Ya make the beast look small!

Yah when i was looking for bikes me fitting on it is number one priority at 6'7, once i sat on the triumph at the previous owners house i had to have it haha i fit too well on it!

Congrats on your purchase. I can’t imagine the challenge of looking at that bike all winter not having had the opportunity to ride it much before putting her into hibernation.
I’ll bet you’re going to have a long list of upgrades and mods you’re going to want to do come spring. This forum is dangerous, it will cost you money and sanity.
Welcome from Colorado!

Welcome mate from another Brit !
If she shifts fine , clutches fine and selects neutral well , it's doubtful you will have a problem . This forum can be a double edged sword . The guys , their advice and the banter , is the best you will find anywhere . On the other side of the blade , horror story's can keep you awake at night ! Believe me , there are far less horror story's than there are happy , grinning Rocket owners . The longer you own the R3 and the more you learn here about it , the less horrifying the horror storys will seem !
Just enjoy . You know you deserve it . :thumbsup:

welcome to the club
you are two or three r3 in kelowna I am in kaleden near penticton and I go to bentley in west kelowna for maintenance gordon is quite experienced wrench on the rocket3 .
I JUST PARKED MINE TODAY AND IT SNOW!!

Back