Andyduke

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph rocket three classic 2007
What's the best insurance company to go with for a rocket 3

Hi Andy and welcome to the forum. I have Geico insurance on my Rocket. They make it easy to get a policy online. I've never had a claim so I don't know how good they are at handling those. The price for the policy was reasonable.

Progressive was the best for me as I have both on road and off road vehicles insured on same policy, R3R and Polaris RZR. There policies just dropped over 20% this year in CA

Looking at where you live, I would say that only drivers from GB can give you a usable answer...

Hi Andy , go on a comparison site , I've been on go compare and a MCN comparison site I used last time aged 55 and cost £190 goes down with age each year you go on the site that's fully comprehensive.

Hi Andy , go on a comparison site , I've been on go compare and a MCN comparison site I used last time aged 55 and cost £190 goes down with age each year you go on the site that's fully comprehensive.
It never goes down for me. I have no accidents and a max no claims bonus and it still goes up every year. I have been riding 40 years. They are on to a good thing and they know it.

Much depends on age Andy, if you’re an old git like most here you’ll probably get a quote for less than £100 ,again like everything that’s for basic cover if you want/ need the extras expect to double it!

I haven't have any loyalty to particular insurance companies myself and as mentioned by others, I just use comparison sites each year. I don't have any particular comparison site I use either, I mix it up either moneysupermarket / go compare / meerkat.

Last renewal I was getting prices of around £120 for just insuring the Rocket fully comp. I got my Honda Blackbird back on the road around renewal time as the Rocket transmission was playing up, so got a two bike policy costing £254 from Bennetts.

I did cockily say to the young lady on the phone "Why nearly double the cost with two bikes... I can't ride them both at the same time now can I".... to which she retorted "That may be so Sir, but you can get them both stolen at the same time"... that put me back in me box, good for her :D

Progressive was the best for me as I have both on road and off road vehicles insured on same policy, R3R and Polaris RZR. There policies just dropped over 20% this year in CA

+1 on Progressive as they were great in handling my claim when my 2013 Rocket was totaled by another rider. Sadly, I dropped them this year as I was getting better rates all around (cars, home, RV and bike) by going with Allstate. I may have to check with Progressive again next year if Allstate tries to screw me over. Michigan insurance rates are the worst! 😠😤

Back