Injector cleaner

Thanks for the responses. So here's what I did, went to Advance auto and bought 2 cans of Sea Foam which by the way is on sell for $7.99 a can. Dumped about half the can, 8oz, in a full tank and went riding. About 30 miles in I noticed the engine was running alot smoother and before long she was running like a champ. Ran through a tank and I'm pleased with the results. I rode her hard and put her up wet, never has run better.

I love seafoam. I use it in all of my vehicles. my diesel jetta, the triumph, my husqvarna, the goldwing, everything i use it in loves it.

now if it werent $10 a can here i'd be golden.

Had an old Golswing before the Rocket. It had to have a couple of cans of Sea Foam every season to run smoothly. I use it every spring in the Rocket but the improvement is not as noticeable but it does run smoother. Use in in all the small engines and the cars as normal maintenance. Now sold in Canada at Canadian Tire as it used yo be a pain in the ass to find it.
Andy:)

I take them out one by one and sand blast them:eek: never used any stuff in any vehicle that I have put petrol in, all gas sold in the USA comes with cleaner already installed typical detergents include alkylamines and alkyl phosphates at the level of 50-100 ppm.

Back