Increase Red Line RPM ??

Now that's interesting, can you post up or send me your map please?

r.111.r.turbo at gmail.com

Thanks
It's Carpenter's TuneBoy map plus it's been tweaked by PCV. I don't have TuneBoy on my laptop so I can't copy the map, sorry. I can copy the PCV map if you're interested in looking at it.

It's Carpenter's TuneBoy map plus it's been tweaked by PCV. I don't have TuneBoy on my laptop so I can't copy the map, sorry. I can copy the PCV map if you're interested in looking at it.

Ahh an intake, exhaust and special ECU map, that explains it.

OK, thanks for the clarification.

I read the map into TuneECU last night but didn’t actually try to adjust the RPM parameter. I see now that as soon as you touch it it resets to 6800.

I must be a wussy as I’ve never hit 6800...

Lol never hit 6800.

I left a motorbike rally once on the limiter for about 5 seconds after hearing all the Harley boys doing as they left. Spoke to my mates at the street racing later that afternoon and they were impressed with how loud and long it was.

Have hit it in first quite often not sure why I sometimes forget to change gear as it gets there so quick you should try it sometime about 55mph, second at around 80ish, and third just the once at around 110 mph top speed I have seen on the speedo was on a dyno around 225kph in 4th say 140mph.

Top speed on the road 210kph or about 133mph a few years back now and was around 5800 rpm in 5th.

Back