Looking for a good Predator base tune

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
Hey Guys I am removing the Jardines from Gracie to sell to one of the guys on the site the Jardines I have on Gracie. SO I am going to put the predators back on so I can start tuing in the Piper cross filter set up. Doe sanyone have a good base tune I can start with. Predator and triple filter full power and I will take care of the rest via road tuning. ALso I donot have any end caps on her so if you have one with wid open pipe even if it did not have the baffel on it

pred tune

goodfellow tune is located in tech files of this site... done by wayne tripp. and sorted by brian for final trims.

should get you started. done with open can or 12discs closed end cap.

look in trading tunes section.

greg

I'm looking forward to seeing Gracie, in particular the Piper Cross set up. I plan on doing the same with mine and a Carpenter kit soon.

goodfellow tune is located in tech files of this site... done by wayne tripp. and sorted by brian for final trims.

should get you started. done with open can or 12discs closed end cap.

look in trading tunes section.

greg

Greg,
Is that with the solid end cap with no hole?

Thanks huys I have a bunch now to start with. This si just to hold me off until the Carpenter Megaphone arrives :D
This wll give me a good time to experiment with spacing the heat shield out a wee bit more so more air flows betwen. Not that the preds were ever to hot but I have this idea that anothother 1/8 to 1/4 inch spaced out will just make the shields cool off quicker and better.
Oh and once I get them repaired (just two of the shild post need welded bck on) I am buffing them up with rouge and a high speed motor like the jardines. they also will be for sale also. Good pipe just not large enough ID headeers for what my bikes need. I must admit they are good quality work and the sound is awsome if you don't muzzle it with a cap.

Yep just looking for soemthing to make a base off of as the only ones I have were with the blower and the amount od Air was way off plu I will not run her over 7500 roms without the shim under the bucket set up. 7500 is plenty for a stocker anyway.
I have a end cap but it is not the solid one that came with the kit but prefer to let her breathe. This is only until the Carpenter pipe comes. Then I strap the computer on the tank and make the needed adjustments on the fly ..

Again Thanks

Back