In need of a tune!

aksaje

Standard Bore
Ride
Rockt III
Hey guys I’m in search of a tune for my 2005. Mods include-aftermarket silencer exhaust with cat delete, previous owner install and from what I gathered he had triumph dealership reflash the ecu. Hasn’t ever ran right even tho the dealer says she’s top notch. Recently added triple K&N pods and have a PCV ready to map & install. I Any help is greatly appreciated!

so update, tune ecu will not load on my computer and dont have a cable as of yet, is there a PCV tune for my application? I read somewhere you cant import from Tuneecu to PCV correct? I may have to bite the bullet and just have it dyno'd .
thanks!

so update, tune ecu will not load on my computer and dont have a cable as of yet, is there a PCV tune for my application? I read somewhere you cant import from Tuneecu to PCV correct? I may have to bite the bullet and just have it dyno'd .
thanks!
Dyno tune will give you exactly what your bike needs, I had mine dyno tuned and it showed the weak points of the tune ecu map I installed. A "good" dyno tune will give you a good running bike, better fuel mileage and more power. Get it tuned.

Loaded the tune 20228 tune Saturday to replace the 20227. Solved the decel popping. Bike has never ran better.
Thanks for posting!

Back