I'm ready to pull the trigger on some Jardines

If the pipes are that loud, you will never even notice the intake noises after installing triples.
Enjoy. :D

Ya got that right HellFire, on the ride home I used my radio w/earbuds. Just right for a long ride.
BTW, you need to seriously consider hitting Frank up on that staintune cross-over w/roadster TORS...consider it an investment for the future. :D

If I wasn't unsure about what my job situation will be in the future, I'd have snatched them up. But for now I had to back off on selling the MINI for an FJ and buying toys for the bike. :confused:

If I wasn't unsure about what my job situation will be in the future, I'd have snatched them up.

I hear ya bro.....along with this crappy ass economy. :mad:

BTW, I did 200 miles today with my half helmet and no ear protection.
All of a sudden the Jars aren't loud at all. :D

It may be sudden deafness, but I think my initial reaction was colored by me
trying to sneak out of my neighborhood at 6am, the dogs were raising hell. LOL

I can verify that Phil's bike sounds awesome. I was in the dealer when he pulled away and with the door closed i could hear him leaving in first, second, and third gear.

oh and they are loud too

It was great to meet you today!

I can verify that Phil's bike sounds awesome. I was in the dealer when he pulled away and with the door closed i could hear him leaving in first, second, and third gear.

oh and they are loud too

and I'm looking forward to seeing you on that Roadster. Summer's on the way!

I hear ya bro.....along with this crappy ass economy. :mad:

BTW, I did 200 miles today with my half helmet and no ear protection.
All of a sudden the Jars aren't loud at all. :D

It may be sudden deafness, but I think my initial reaction was colored by me
trying to sneak out of my neighborhood at 6am, the dogs were raising hell. LOL
The triple pipes on the standard R3 are what I notice first when I saw the Rocket for the first time. But when the Roadster came out with the duals and those huge cans, I started plotting to get a set of them in the Off Road version. I acquired the triple TOR's I have now by being patient and waiting for a used set to come around. How does the saying go?.... the definition of luck is the intersection of preparation and opportunity. I had a stack of bills set aside just waiting for a set to show up, unfortunately this time I don't have that stack of bills ready just yet. I hate letting them go, but that's life. lol

Back