Good sh!t mate .. that's awesome. Worlds a far better place with a sober me .. and a sober you too i'd imagine ..hahahaha
That's very true:D. I came from the factory not wired right. And adding anything that lowers that little voice that tells me "Don't do that", well things go bad real quick.

Besides I developed that allergy to alcohol, where when I drink I break out in handcuffs.

That's very true:D. I came from the factory not wired right. And adding anything that lowers that little voice that tells me "Don't do that", well things go bad real quick.

Besides I developed that allergy to alcohol, where when I drink I break out in handcuffs.

****in common that, a few lads round hear have that very allergy. I cant disrespect those that have been there by saying i understand as booze aint my switch but I can say, ive seen how hard it is and what happens when you dont go sober, so to all of you that have done it, well done. ........... phuck! where's that ****in thumbs up dpver****inlacky???? oh well, thumbs up guys.

Welcome Kenny. Steel, R3Tex and I plan to ride La. 1 from Grand Isle, La. to Atlanta, Tx on 77 then maybe south on Hwy 59 to Timpson then on Tx Hwy 87 back down to Orange, Tx. Sometime in November. Hope you and Coonass can join us.

WoW A Triumph wanderers meeting/retreat? could be pretty cool. Congrats on beating the big C. Faith is personal and indisputable and works. I'm guessing if most of us got what we deserved it wouldn't have been a second chance. atlanta tx 818 miles for me....

atlanta tx 818 miles for me....

This is just a casual ride just to say been there done that. As a straight through it would take about 20 hours but we will be riding at our own pace. You are more than welcome to join us but nothing is set in stone just yet. Steel has a few things to work out before we can set a date.

The next one will be from Sabine Pass, Tx to the Florida Keys. :cool:

I'll be working, I just had to include myself in the thread when recovery from alcohol abuse came up. if I keep my weekends under 1000 miles I can actually be productive at work monday.

Yep thats the factory I came from too!!! April 1st was 14 yrs since any alcohol for me. Loud pipes and fast moving wind is a great way to quiet those voices for me. Im 5 days now with no bike at all. Better go hit a Mtg!!!LOL Cant wait to get My R3R and see what stock feels like. It wont stay that way long!!!
Oh did I say " I'm a MOD ADDICT TOO"

Back