Now I feel REALLY bad and cheap too. I love Georgia Giant or Georgia boot company Wellingtons that are waterproof. The fit well and wear well. Theres a pair in the rack by the door that I have worn a hole through. Can't throw them away. Boot repair guy says it would cost more to resole than buy a new pair. That was a year and a half ago. Y'all make me feel bad. It sounds like my only true friends that I trust are my old shoes. That would not be the case though because the only friends I trust are in these pages. But sure as hell ain't all of you, just in case ya thought I'm going mushy in my old age.
20180118_165044.jpg

Last edited:
Now I feel REALLY bad and cheap too. I love Georgia Giant or Georgia boot company Wellingtons that are waterproof. The fit well and wear well. Theres a pair in the rack by the door that I have worn a hole through. Can't throw them away. Boot repair guy says it would cost more to resole than buy a new pair. That was a year and a half ago. Y'all make me feel bad. It sounds like my only true friends that I trust are my old shoes. That would not be the case though because the only friends I trust are in these pages. But sure as hell ain't all of you, just in case ya thought I'm going mushy in my old age.
20180118_165044.jpg
:roll::coffee::roll::roll::roll:

20180118_165044.jpg

image.jpg

Cheer up bruddah, you can borrow mine!

Back