I rode today. Its 34 degrees. I was so warm.....

Ricky Gadsons and Coby Adams new Muzzy turbo zx14 goes 7.96 !!! This is the first outing for the new bike , in fact they just got the bike together and headed to the race .. I'm betting we will see them numbers fall in the next two days !!!--------- You get the Rocket into the 7s and ill eat the back tire..YUKYUK

Yes, they are getting bad.

Jack, with as much as you like pimping everything out you own, I am surprised to see you giving someone a hard time for doing the same. That's like saying, Ricky Gadson and Coby Adam are half assing it by using a ZX14, when they can get a 5 sec nitro burning supercharged drag bike? ...because it is fun to squeeze out everything you can out of what you got.

Piggy

Ya know Piggy ya should go back and see where it started. I didn't know Hombre couldnt tell when a person was clowning around. From now on Ill say just kidding. Fer Christ sake Crazy Jack

Yes, they are getting bad.

Jack, with as much as you like pimping everything out you own, I am surprised to see you giving someone a hard time for doing the same. That's like saying, Ricky Gadson and Coby Adam are half assing it by using a ZX14, when they can get a 5 sec nitro burning supercharged drag bike? ...because it is fun to squeeze out everything you can out of what you got.

Ill thank you to not chew me out in public any more.PMs are for that.In fact I have some PMs you sent me about hombre and sure wouldnt want to post them..He thinks you like him. Jack

Ya know Piggy ya should go back and see where it started. I didn't know Hombre couldnt tell when a person was clowning around. From now on Ill say just kidding. Fer Christ sake Crazy Jack

Hell, I knew that. After all, Jack and Spike with their empty hair spray cans masquerading as NOS canisters...what could be more of a joke? :D

Ricky Gadsons and Coby Adams new Muzzy turbo zx14 goes 7.96 !!! This is the first outing for the new bike , in fact they just got the bike together and headed to the race .. I'm betting we will see them numbers fall in the next two days !!!--------- You get the Rocket into the 7s and ill eat the back tire..YUKYUK
Start eating my rocket was in the 7sec over 50m:p

Back