I got new looks

matti

.020 Over
When we had that rocket3 Nordic conference in Finlad last fall, I noticed that there were too many red rockets, not really surprising, is there any other color?;) Well lets not get there.

Anyway I decided to do something to mine so I'll recognise it. The result is this, its not much... yet.

I did get the parts back a month ago but as it supposibly is winter in Finland I've been lazy to take her out to get any pictures. As you can see we really don't have any snow at all and its just raining all the time, winter has never been like this before.

After seeing how cool those union jacks look, I'm wondering what to paint next....
In real life they look a bit like theyre flying but these pictures are a bit crappy.
I also have that roadrunner at the back of my helmet running and leaving a cloud of dust.

Attachments

• raketti1.jpg
    raketti1.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 71
  • raketti2.jpg
    raketti2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 72
Beep Beep .... I like it. You should work the Acme Rocket company in there somehow, the Coyote bought a lot of those :D

Meep Meep

I've been looking if I could fing a horn with that roadrunner meep meep that would really be something even some sort fo kids toy that makes that sound would do, I then could tweak it to be louder and my horn :D

Plymouth Road Runners had horns like that, search some MOPAR sites and I'll bet there is a re pop or aftermarket beep beep horn :D out there somewhere... Or pick up a copy of MOPAR Muscle or MOPAR Action at your local magazine stand and scan the ads...

Yes Yes Yes.The way speaker sizes are getting,and the way those cards have audio greetings embedded seems you could find a small amp and set something up.

Back