I got dropsy.............

That it, FLOORBOARDS for the KLR The FBG never chewed on ya like that. Heck build them in your own shop. Another Flipmeister First

True, Britman:D. Even "other" things, alas.

BTW I am gonna be out of here for the next 8 days or so. Going with wiffie to a spa resort up in the nearby mountains. So called "thermal therapy":eek: plus 2 to 4 hours of hiking everyday. The intent is to get on new lease on my back's life, which has been hurting again as of late.

I'll miss you all. Jamie:).

Last edited:
True, Britman:D. Even "other" things, alas.

BTW I am gonna be out of here for the next 8 days or so. Going with wiffie to a spa resort up in the nearby mountains. So called "thermal therapy":eek: plus 2 to 4 hours of hiking everyday. The intent is to get on new lease on my back's life, which has been hurting again as of late.

I'll miss you all. Jamie:).
Be on the bottom' then.............................

Not all Rocket owners are White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestants. Some are even Mexican-Americans.

I don't want to get into a pissing match, but I don't get into (at all), the term Blah Blah Blah-American.

Just because I'm part American Indian, I don't go around calling myself Native Indian-American. If you are an American Citizen, so be it. Without the forename.

Now, if your are an illegal alien, that's a different story.

Back