I Can’t Ride my Rocket for Three Months....

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
.....it’s to clean.:banghead::banghead:

I spent hours on it over two days cleaning to a show level including chrome polish and a full F11 polish and sealer application. Even the wheels received a full polish and the rubber tires are wiped down. It’s been nothing but rain and floods here lately and the roads are covered in gravel and mud. The back roads are loaded with tractor mud and cow crap.:mad:

Ever clean your bike to well?

Sounds like you got it ready to put on your mantle and is now just a conversation piece :p. Sure looks good. Shame when it gets a little dust on it.

All the time, I work hard for my toys and keeping them clean is part of owning them, keeping all the muck off the bike helps to keep the bike in good running order as you can notice small problems before they become big problems.
Those who do not was their bike on a regular basis should be hung/drawn and quartered, but in today age some will say that is harsh boy I miss the old days

This takes 5 minutes. Looks like new. Five minutes of soak time
20180403_161419.jpg

All the time, I work hard for my toys and keeping them clean is part of owning them, keeping all the muck off the bike helps to keep the bike in good running order as you can notice small problems before they become big problems.
Those who do not was their bike on a regular basis should be hung/drawn and quartered, but in today age some will say that is harsh boy I miss the old days
Yes we are a bit like this and our stuff always looks new. Some have teased us that we must polish on them more than ride them but a 15K a year I doubt that. We have spent big money on these toys and just like to take care of them. If you ever bought a used bike from us you can bet it is in top condition.

Back