Thanks, but from what I have gathered so far, they are the same. I'll check more at a shop today.

Got back from NC last evening.... boy am I one hurtin puppy. That Roadster doesn't like my old body. The ergonomics really suck for me. Also, the hot 90mph wind certainly wicks the water from a body. I got really dehydrated and had a little trouble yesterday day. Had to pull into a Sonic and re-hydrate. Passed out on one of their tables for about an hour. Glad nobody said anything. Been recuperating all day today. Still feel really bad but better than yesterday. It is sad to waste youth on those who don't appreciate it.

I notice Wetrudge is buying one tomorrow. I'm trying to get in touch with him maybe we can do some trading where we both will come out.

The Roadster feels like a Moped compared to the Std.

glad to see you made it back okay when you get to feeling better, I was curious what differences you noticed between the R3 classic and the roadster. Enjoy the air conditioner and the recliner for a couple of days :)

Hey everybody..... still recuperating from the long trip retrieving the R3R. I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you who were "watching out for me" and everybody that offered to come get me and trailer me back. (Came close to needing help!) I had at least half a dozen offers from folks on this site et al. It is great to have friends and know folks care about you. I do appreciate the offers and concern. I'm getting some liquids back in me and feel a lot better. I'm off to get my phone repaired and MB took this photo of me in my new Sons of Anarchy shirt. (Hydrocodone Chapter).:D

I guess I've got to ask.... you and trudge on.... both say negative things about the Roadster "the pipes are ugly" "The ergonomics really suck for me"..... well why did you buy the Roadster then?

Why buy something then complain about it?

I know I sound like an ******* but if I knew I wasn't going to be happy with a motorcycle,car, truck, boat I sure as hell wouldn't have bought the thing!

I like the way the pipes look just fine.....didn't know the handle bars were going to be such a pain until I got the first 100 miles on her. And I agree with you.

Back