How Satisfied are you with your New 2020 Bike

How satisfied are you with your new 2020 model?

• Completely

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Mostly

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • It’s ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not al all

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Small rant incoming :) ..

I have learned that there is always someone with something negative to say on the Internet. It’s hard to deal with sometimes. But every forum or subreddit has someone saying something that tries to back hand compliment or take away from whatever thing you just purchased. Buy a nice watch some ******* will reply with “Thats not an in-house movement correct?”.. Get an AMG with a non handmade engine everyone will argue over wether its a real AMG because it doesn’t have a hand made engine.

Anyway.. as long as your content with your purchase .. you have a 2 year warranty to back you up and the best thing we can all do is ride our bikes as much as we can.
Yeh I bought a nice watch and one buddy said, why would spend all that money when your phone has the time on it?:banghead:

Regarding the dash, i am completely happy with it (as it is identical to the 1200 Scrambler one, and i liked that too) Now i can't remember what the themes are called on top of my head, but the one in the attached pic is near perfect for me (can't stand the other steam punk-y one, tried it for like 2 hours before changing back)
20200508_181055.jpg

Or just hates the new Rocket in general. That's not a problem but maybe explain why you hate it. No judgement here.:thumbsup:
No hate here, I think it's a great looking bike. My 2 downsides to this bike is throttle by wire, and not the power it was supposed to have. If I was never told how much it was supposed to make I'd probably be ok with it, but listening to a higher up with Triumph North America telling my friend the new (and at the time unseen) R3 would produce over 200 hp, I had some serious expectations.

No hate here, I think it's a great looking bike. My 2 downsides to this bike is throttle by wire, and not the power it was supposed to have. If I was never told how much it was supposed to make I'd probably be ok with it, but listening to a higher up with Triumph North America telling my friend the new (and at the time unseen) R3 would produce over 200 hp, I had some serious expectations.
The specs on the bike said 165?

From what I rode, feels plenty fast to me!
I'm sure it is, and like I posted earlier:
If I was never told how much it was supposed to make I'd probably be ok with it, but listening to a higher up with Triumph North America telling my friend the new (and at the time unseen) R3 would produce over 200 hp, I had some serious expectations.

Horsepower is deceiving. My 1981 Yamaha 1100 special ran the quarter mile in 11.73 with 95 HP and 66 pounds of torque to the crank at 603 lbs. My 2005 or 2014 Rocket ran the quarter mile at 11.43 with 146/148 HP and 163/168 to the crank at 790 lbs. So with 52 more HP, 100 more pounds of torque and 190 pounds heavier the Rocket was only .33 seconds faster and that's in a straight line. In the back roads with tight twisties the Yamaha would eat the Rockets lunch. Also, the experience and talent of the rider is a game changer also and could easily flip the race between the two motorcycles. Horsepower on different motorcycles is deceiving to say the least. It's apples to oranges on different motorcycles.

Back