How Satisfied are you with your New 2020 Bike

How satisfied are you with your new 2020 model?

• Completely

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Mostly

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • It’s ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not al all

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Sounds like you made the right decision for yourself.
What screen exactly did you get as I am thinking the same?
Was it this one?
Thanks.
My apologies for the late reply. I've not been logged in for a while. It's made by PowerBronze UK.
It's the adjustable one and comes with two sizes of screen in the pack.
Cheers, Bob

After about 2700 miles i really am happy with this bike!
The one improvement I am wondering about is floorboards. I find my right foot moving around for comfort at long hwy speeds, not slower speeds. I have moved pegs all the way forward, and all the way back, and back is best. Seemscv likeff air pressure causes ldg to move outward unless I use slight muscle to keep it it close to the bike. Wondered about the r pegs as others have, which might solve the problem. No floorboards yet for this bike I suppose. Curious about others thoughts on this?

After about 2700 miles i really am happy with this bike!
The one improvement I am wondering about is floorboards. I find my right foot moving around for comfort at long hwy speeds, not slower speeds. I have moved pegs all the way forward, and all the way back, and back is best. Seemscv likeff air pressure causes ldg to move outward unless I use slight muscle to keep it it close to the bike. Wondered about the r pegs as others have, which might solve the problem. No floorboards yet for this bike I suppose. Curious about others thoughts on this?
I also moved the pegs all the way back and this freed up two holes in the forward control bracket. I made a bracket that I fitted fold up pegs at mid bike probably around the same area that mid controls would be. I have experienced the same thing as you have trying to keep your feet on the forward pegs at hiway speeds. The mid ship pegs give you a break from using muscle on the forward pegs.

I also moved the pegs all the way back and this freed up two holes in the forward control bracket. I made a bracket that I fitted fold up pegs at mid bike probably around the same area that mid controls would be. I have experienced the same thing as you have trying to keep your feet on the forward pegs at hiway speeds. The mid ship pegs give you a break from using muscle on the forward pegs.
Thanks for that. I'm thinking the r pegs would solve problem but not sure. Aftermarket pegs won't look as good/match as oem though. Mulling.

I’ve got 6000 miles on the new bike now and still love to ride it. The seat is a little small and the suspension is stiff if I had to be negative but overall it’s a great fun machine. New rear tire on now. 😅

1200 miles completed. Overall i am really pleased with my R3R. Its fantastic in the corners and defies belief when you get off and look what just did those flip flop twisties! Build quaility is excellent, as is suspension after some adjustment. It was bottoming out from new but i have both front and rear to "firm" and added 9 clicks of rear preload and its much much better. I weight about 90kg kitted out. The Triumph shift assist is THE best feature though for me. Fast downshifting while flying into a corner is total fun! Its the best i have sampled over the years... The riding position is excellent, and theres just about enough ground clearance before my feet scrap in the corners. Brakes are awesome, mpg acceptable. The engine is fantastic and loud enough for me, i like riding around in a stealthy manner!
The downsides are: lack of shift assist as standard, the fact the rear seat sits on the shiny red paintwork, axle tramp when accelerator on bumpy roads, key fob low battery error, rear brake needs now needs bleeding again....and oddly some people wont speak to me any more when i stop at a bike stop! I have had some turn theirs backs on me!! I am most definately not a snob so i find this a little off putting.

Last edited:
Back