I found the horn cover to be such a hideous looking piece of "Flash Gordonesque " plastic that I threw it into the corner of the shop and promptly hid the horn itself under a little fairing thinghy....... I'm almost finished with (soon as its back from the painter).
I'll post pics as soon as I get it back and fitted.
I do like some of the skull mods pictured here but I'm affraid I've gone to far now,If anyone wants the stock horn cover .........yeah right who'd want that ??? :D:D

I found the horn cover to be such a hideous looking piece of "Flash Gordonesque " plastic that I threw it into the corner of the shop and promptly hid the horn itself under a little fairing thinghy....... I'm almost finished with (soon as its back from the painter).
I'll post pics as soon as I get it back and fitted.
I do like some of the skull mods pictured here but I'm affraid I've gone to far now,If anyone wants the stock horn cover .........yeah right who'd want that ??? :D:D

Are you serious about getting rid of the old horn cover? if you are I will take it of your hands.

DSC00265.jpg I believe this may be a good use of the cover........... "Master of the Universe" right there, got love them grandkids yeah thats the same one riding (?) the Rocket in my Avatar... hahaha

:):rolleyes:
But they love their pawpaw,
I just loaded up the 13 yr old and tried to find her some cowgirl boots on the way home from work.
She's a barrel racer and needs some new boots.
No luck this time..

I just loaded up the 13 yr old and tried to find her some cowgirl boots on the way home from work.
No luck this time..
I Know what barrel racing means ... I'm from Kansas. LOL
She comes from MONEY! haha
Owns her own horse.
Just joking, ... bet she has a room full of ribbons too, 'tis the season ... wish her luck for me.

No luck this time..
I Know what barrel racing means ... I'm from Kansas/Oklahoma .... she comes from MONEY .... owns her own horse. LOL
She can afford the entry fee, but gramps I need new boots for the ensamble. Haha
Just Kidding, bet she has a room full of ribbons too, wish her luck for me. :)
being stuck on the east coast, I miss a good rodeo now.

Back