Hi, new Triumph owner in Calgary here

Corey

.040 Over
Ride
08 Rocket 3 Touring
Hows everyone doing? I am a new R3T owner and I am in the process of "making her mine" and have lots of questions and happened upon this forum. Hope I can contribute as well as get some information.
I Just bought an 08 Rocket 3 touring with 2330km on it and I am so happy
20150612_201402.jpeg
20150609_150255.jpeg

Welcome Corey...2300km in 7 yrs?????...clearly owned by someone who didn't deserve her! Enjoy the personalisation process and I trust you'll find PLENTY of useful info here :thumbsup:

WELCOME to you and the R3T!
You've come to the correct place!

Hows everyone doing? I am a new R3T owner and I am in the process of "making her mine" and have lots of questions and happened upon this forum. Hope I can contribute as well as get some information.
I Just bought an 08 Rocket 3 touring with 2330km on it and I am so happy
20150612_201402.jpeg
20150609_150255.jpeg
Thanks, yeah the guy I bought her from was elderly and didnt ride her much.
I have already installed a heated Corbin saddle, and am working on a location for the air horn. On order is the triumph front light bar and driving lights, new mirrors, grips, a digital tach, and volt meter, and a GPS.
where would I find other pics and or instructions about horn upgrades? I am new at the forum thing and suck at navigating computer stuff.

Thanks, yeah the guy I bought her from was elderly and didnt ride her much.
I have already installed a heated Corbin saddle, and am working on a location for the air horn. On order is the triumph front light bar and driving lights, new mirrors, grips, a digital tach, and volt meter, and a GPS.
where would I find other pics and or instructions about horn upgrades? I am new at the forum thing and suck at navigating computer stuff.

Thanks, yeah the guy I bought her from was elderly and didnt ride her much...hahahaha

Hey I'm an elderly rider :sneaky: and have put 130,000 klms on my Rocket. Previous owner was obviously a .. well a car owner predominantly . Welcome to the rodeo Corey :D PS I'm pretty hopeless at the computer thing too , wouldn't worry about it too much.

Welcome from Germany! Great find on a nice bike!
There's a magnifying glass on the banner of the website. Hit it and type in what you're searching for. There are several horn threads on here :)

G'day and welcome from Melbourne Australia, looks like you picked up a great deal....

Back