Translation..Seeya mate . Rocket will fire-up no stress . No place for a RIII rider in Italy by the sound of it, sounds depressing . Can't wait for Nabiac :D

permeso!! ma penso que le strade d'italia sono piu Magnifico e divertente soprattutto in cortina d'ampezzo e tutte les starde de dolomiti ..
besides you never see a cop on those alps roads busting you for enjoying the ride believe me I have done it and I can vouch for it

Went to check out the Colleseum today-apart from it being shut because of a strike (true!!) I found out that it was gifted to the Vatican last century!!! Does the church own everything?:mad:

Lei è un uomo molto cattivo giovane Anthony, ma mi piace il tuo senso dell'umorismo.

Lei è un uomo molto cattivo giovane Anthony, ma mi piace il tuo senso dell'umorismo.

Lmao....being multi-lingual just doesn't have the same advantages now that these online translators are getting accurate.

Mind you changed my message after I used Google translate cause what it was saying was a way off what I was saying so had to simplify it.

Lol the first cut was more offensive than what even I would say face to face on a Saturday night after far too many sherberts

Lmao....being multi-lingual just doesn't have the same advantages now that these online translators are getting accurate.

Mind you changed my message after I used Google translate cause what it was saying was a way off what I was saying so had to simplify it.

Lol the first cut was more offensive than what even I would say face to face on a Saturday night after far too many sherberts

that 's why speaking the language help a lot to really understand those instant translation from google and others, it can be a double edge sword. beware

Back