need help / info from you Oz guys concerning electronic cigs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not smoking, im vaping!. :p
I read somewhere not too long ago an e-cig gizmo burned in somebody pants pocket causing skin burns . I just love new technology ..replace lung cancer with skin burn nice trade off

Actually just a leg burn would probably be welcome by the people who have had them blow up in their faces.

I read somewhere not too long ago an e-cig gizmo burned in somebody pants pocket causing skin burns . I just love new technology ..replace lung cancer with skin burn nice trade off

I have read of a few of these but in defense of the manufacturers I believe some of them had been "hot rodded" with more powerful batteries.

bob

I read somewhere that it will give you cervical cancer.......:roll::roll::roll::rolleyes:
Just Kidding - But I did read this tho.
I have no idea how you travel with such a devise, sorry.:thumbsup:

Before you depart, have one posted to your sister's neighbours address...

That was a idiot who had a spar battery in his pocket which is not good if you have coins and keys in the pocket with it. Had it been in a case he would not have learned the I phucked up dance :D

awxB8oD_700b.jpg

Lookin' that way!!

What about email Customs and Immigration in Perth and ask 'em.... then carry their reply with you when you come?

No, I don't know an email addie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back