Hi everyone from VA

Greetings,

Well, I have over 1500 miles on the Roadster at this point, and the Rocket made it’s voyage to Rolling Thunder of 2010 and only saw two Rocket's other than my own.

Now I see what I have been missing, and I see why this is named the Rocket III. It sure is a Rocket in all respects:D.

It seems the more miles I put on her, the more the front end wants to come up:eek:.

The transmission seems to be more sorted out at this point than before,
this handles very well in the corners compared to my past HD’s that I’ve owned.

I see a lot of the HD riders are not too enamored with the Triumph Rocket in general, some idiot (his Harley on the other side of the pumps with the seat off) came up to me at a gas station and had said that I should boycott buying the Triumph because of the BP oil spill. I just smiled…..replied asking him what does Triumph have to do with the oil spill and asked him if his HD was broken down or somthing, and I offered to drag it to the local HD dealer for free of charge:rolleyes:.

I love this bike:).

Hey Ted jst left your neck of the woods last week I was enjoying some oysters Rockefeller down at the Sea Side Raw bar. I have to stop there every year while I am down ther been eating at that plac esince the early 80's. I had the beastie also and wished I new some one in the area to ride around with. Now I do I shall get a hold of you next time I am in town which might be next month right after the Dragon ride.

Back