Hi everyone from VA

bryon540

.060 Over
My satin black Roadster is in at my local dealer:D.

Now the mods will be coming.

Looking to order a set of the PREDATORS (in flat black)/Three K&N air filter kit/TuneBoy setup.

Any help would be great!

Yes indeed on that, way better than N. VA/Falls Church area.

What is your location in the Fred?? I'm off River RD near Motts Run Res.

Winchester MS just got my Roadster in today, now trying to figure how to get my truck and bike home.

No kidding? I used to live out there in the Sedgwick(sp?) subdivision. I in Lees Hill North off of Mine Rd.

Britman and RoadHouseCharley are also Captains in the FBG area. It will be great to see your new Roadster. Do you need someone to ride it back from Winchester for ya? :D

No, was trying to ride ***** on the back of my friends bike to get to Winchester MS to ride it back, but he wont have any of that.

Was thinking of maybe picking it up next weekend if thay can get all of the accessories in by than.

The one thing that I do not like about the R3's are the stock round mirrors.

Welcome aboard and congratulations.
Change them cheap micky mouse ear mirrors out for some decent ones.
It'll cost you the adapters, around $30.
but at least you'll be able to see.

I think it was the Eclipse mirrors that I bought, made by Kuryakin, that worked and looked real good on my Rocket...now Jeff has them up in CT.

Dennis

85 dtg Dubai
86 dtg Home

Search for Emco V-max mirrors. They are cheap, fit right on the Triumph stems and work well.

and possibly add HP.

I grew up in Chancellorsville and used to bone a chick who lived near Motts run. (River Bluffs)

Welcome!

Back