Hi all just got myself a little ol Rocket

Hi All from Bromley , Kent , UK

Picked up a Rocket 3 Roadster the other day it's a 2014 one owner bike with only 2500 genuine miles on the clock , It has a custom paint job by 8 Ball Customs which was commissioned by Triumph Laguna Maidstone , Kent UK before it was originally sold . That's what caught my eye in the first place, the paint job. It's got a few extras but no tuning mods , I will probably leave it as is but will add some comfortable hand grips and change the mirrors .
I am impressed with the handling and breaking of such a large bike , I definitely made the right choice .
My last couple of bikes were a Harley V rod and I have just sold my Victory Jackpot , Both I liked very much in different ways but I feel that the R3 has the best of everything and a bit more .
rocket 4.jpg
rocket 3.jpg
rocket 5.jpg
I love that paint.

Welcome from Kansas City Missouri! Hey did you hear our Kansas City Chiefs beat the New England Patriots?

Welcome from Northern Ontario. That is one beautiful looking Rocket you have there. I love the paint. For me, I'd strip the pillion and back rest, and get a flyscreen to match. Agree the mirrors need to go. Can you take some more pictures to see both sides from a bit of distance. Stunning. :)

Oh, you might want to check under your water pump. Looks like you have an anti freeze leak from the red liquid I see on the ground. Might just be a loose clamp.

Last edited:
Gorgeous ride you have there!!! I enjoy both my R3T and V-Rod... but my R3T more... :D
-MIG

Back