• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Northern Ontario...... Must be nice to ride the Rocket summer and winter. Have fun and ride safe.

Welcome fro USA sounds like you got a good deal!! Good luck with your new motor!!

Welcome from Germany! Luckily the wife still rides so I get to keep the Striple and the beast ;)
You got the best color combo in the world btw!

Welcome from Dallas tx. Very nice bike. what can I say that others here haven't said put miles/km. on it and very well equipped.

Hello Mark and welcome from Virginia. Indeed smelling the flowers is a good thing, but by now I expect you still see the world in a 'blur'...

Hi guys I have just taken possession of a 2007 Rocket 3 classic. I sold my street triple to get this bike after having a baby I thought better to enjoy the scenery and smell the roses in style, rather than watch the blurr of white lines and trees. I am still very much learning the weight and slow speed control of the rocket but it is way more forgiving than I thought it would be..she has done only 1300 km and has a triumph off road exhaust no cat tuneboy mapping, pillion boards, rear crash bars , ceramic coated exhaust joiner, oil temp cap, fuel and clock gauges, highway pegs it has more but I think that's the majors.. Anyway good to be part of the rocket club, look forward speaking to you guys soon
Stop dillydallying time to put a car tire on the rear !!!!

Hate to be a thread killer but the original post was made 15 moths ago lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back