• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Brennan

Standard Bore
Ride
2007 Rocket Classic
Hi guys I have just taken possession of a 2007 Rocket 3 classic. I sold my street triple to get this bike after having a baby I thought better to enjoy the scenery and smell the roses in style, rather than watch the blurr of white lines and trees. I am still very much learning the weight and slow speed control of the rocket but it is way more forgiving than I thought it would be..she has done only 1300 km and has a triumph off road exhaust no cat tuneboy mapping, pillion boards, rear crash bars , ceramic coated exhaust joiner, oil temp cap, fuel and clock gauges, highway pegs it has more but I think that's the majors.. Anyway good to be part of the rocket club, look forward speaking to you guys soon

Attachments

• DSC_0591.jpg
    DSC_0591.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
Welcome to the captains club, my word it's the best thing you could have done. Sound like a great bike with all the right bits.
Safe and happy riding

G'day and Welcome , looks like a well sorted out Rocket mate. Mileage is unbelievable , previous owner must have been just that .. an owner not a rider. Sad that you had to part with your Speedie.

The previous owner moverdto work to the city and didn't get the time to ride it... Lucky for me...

Lucky for you indeed! Nice looking machine for sure...

welcome from the West - why do Staffies always have that "It was like this when I got here" look on their faces???

Welcome from Sunny South Florida. Sounds like a beautiful Rocket - enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back