Hello from Connecticut USA

Jeff06098

.040 Over
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket
Hi all. New to the forum and Triumph in general. I just purchased a 2005 rocket with 14.2k on the clock. Very well maintained and all the work done. I researched all the common issues here and the previous (2nd) owner has corrected them all in the last year or two. New TPS sensors, new MAF, new oil tank o rings, new wheel bearings, brakes and tires, tors exhaust, new fuel tank ect.
I’ve been riding sport bikes (CBR’s) for years and am excited to get into a cruiser. The way I ride has changed and this kind of bike suits me much more. I was very impressed with how well the bike handles for such a big beast. Looking forward to learning a ton from everyone here.
Curious if anyone here has had a dyno tune done? I’m thinking I might with the K&N filters, cat delete and Tors pipes. It feels like the bike could use it.

Michael_G

Road Therapy...
Ride
"Fiona" my '14 R3T & "Delilah" my '16 V-Rod Muscle
WELCOME! to our R3 family from Miami, FL... It sounds like you got a solid ride there. Some folks go the dyno tune route for exactness; but many (like myself) also use TuneECU and a pre-made map for your particular setup. It definitely opened up my R3T. Folks with much more knowledge than I will be along. Also, if you haven't already, check out the resources in @idk 's signature.
-MIG

idk

Living Legend
Ride
Royal Enfield Bullet
G'day and welcome. Check the link in my signature for some useful stuff.

Jeff06098

.040 Over
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket
WELCOME! to our R3 family from Miami, FL... It sounds like you got a solid ride there. Some folks go the dyno tune route for exactness; but many (like myself) also use TuneECU and a pre-made map for your particular setup. It definitely opened up my R3T. Folks with much more knowledge than I will be along. Also, if you haven't already, check out the resources in @idk 's signature.
-MIG
I was thinking of using Tune ECU but I didn’t see one for tors cat delete and air box delete. Maybe I just missed it.

Jeff06098

.040 Over
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket
Welcome from the north of you, Worcester Mass.
You spelled Woostah wrong 😂
I ride western mass all the time. I used to live in Great Barrington. I’m about 15 min south of the border now. Hopefully I’ll see you out there at some point.