Hello from Connecticut USA

Jeff06098

.040 Over
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket
Hi all. New to the forum and Triumph in general. I just purchased a 2005 rocket with 14.2k on the clock. Very well maintained and all the work done. I researched all the common issues here and the previous (2nd) owner has corrected them all in the last year or two. New TPS sensors, new MAF, new oil tank o rings, new wheel bearings, brakes and tires, tors exhaust, new fuel tank ect.
I’ve been riding sport bikes (CBR’s) for years and am excited to get into a cruiser. The way I ride has changed and this kind of bike suits me much more. I was very impressed with how well the bike handles for such a big beast. Looking forward to learning a ton from everyone here.
Curious if anyone here has had a dyno tune done? I’m thinking I might with the K&N filters, cat delete and Tors pipes. It feels like the bike could use it.

WELCOME! to our R3 family from Miami, FL... It sounds like you got a solid ride there. Some folks go the dyno tune route for exactness; but many (like myself) also use TuneECU and a pre-made map for your particular setup. It definitely opened up my R3T. Folks with much more knowledge than I will be along. Also, if you haven't already, check out the resources in @idk 's signature.
-MIG

G'day and welcome. Check the link in my signature for some useful stuff.

WELCOME! to our R3 family from Miami, FL... It sounds like you got a solid ride there. Some folks go the dyno tune route for exactness; but many (like myself) also use TuneECU and a pre-made map for your particular setup. It definitely opened up my R3T. Folks with much more knowledge than I will be along. Also, if you haven't already, check out the resources in @idk 's signature.
-MIG
I was thinking of using Tune ECU but I didn’t see one for tors cat delete and air box delete. Maybe I just missed it.

Welcome from the north of you, Worcester Mass.
You spelled Woostah wrong 😂
I ride western mass all the time. I used to live in Great Barrington. I’m about 15 min south of the border now. Hopefully I’ll see you out there at some point.

Back