Head count for raa east 2018

Hey folks, I have lost count of how many are staying at Red Roof Inn or else where, I prefer to be with others that I know, so, should I try for Parkland or Red roof Inn based on where some of you are staying?
Or, should I just put up my tent somewhere?

if u end up tenting u can hang at the place i'm parking, blue herron... i can at least offer a bit of shelter if weather goes soggy...

I might be tenting it with you, I have 3 of us and a 2 person room. I don't sleep anyway, I can not sleep anywhere.

Hey folks, I have lost count of how many are staying at Red Roof Inn or else where, I prefer to be with others that I know, so, should I try for Parkland or Red roof Inn based on where some of you are staying?
Or, should I just put up my tent somewhere?

I would go with the ref roof inn I think parkland is a crack place

Thanks for the input guys, I am now booked at the Red Roof Inn in Whitley City.

I am sure I am the only one getting excited about the road trip, camaraderie/fellowship, rides and pie...

I Just got off the phone with Gary Kidd. He said he will start calling Friday. To see who all are left. He told me on 2nd on the list. I Guess he might have some more openings. I'm not Sure.This is at Stearns motel.

I called Big South Fork Motorlodge 1(606)376-8012 a few minutes ago, was told i was #4 on the RAA cancellation list. If I get a room the other bed will be available for "overflow"...if not, touched base w?Red Woof Inn and was told "as of today they had 9 assorted rooms open for the dates of May 17,18,19,20,and 21st.....will await a call from Sterns Motorlodge before booking w/Red Woof Inn. He said he'd be calling the main list this WEEK!
I may be starting my ride alone, but a Group awaits..

Just got my Hep A vaccine. Told to sit here in the waiting room for 15 minutes to make sure I don't fall over dead. See youse all soon in a couple weeks.

Just got my Hep A vaccine. Told to sit here in the waiting room for 15 minutes to make sure I don't fall over dead. See youse all soon in a couple weeks.

The wife and I will be getting ours next weekend when she returns from Houston.

Back