Head count for raa east 2018

i may open a separate thread for this, but i would like to ask everyone coming to stearns to save all of their bottle tops (beer, soda, whatever) between now and then and deliver them to me there... my wife is doing some art thing and needs lots of different ones... tia...
Since your in the south ya want me to bring you some Mason Jar lids :D

Alright I’ll bring em to Stearns my friend. There are many different cervesas represented there. It will cost you one cold cervesa :D
let me know what your preference is... i've been testing out whatever is bogo at publix lately... it all still seems to taste like beer even after all these years...

let me know what your preference is... i've been testing out whatever is bogo at publix lately... it all still seems to taste like beer even after all these years...

Juss joshin Eric, no compensation needed my friend. Is she making a table top with the caps buried under clear laquer???

i may open a separate thread for this, but i would like to ask everyone coming to stearns to save all of their bottle tops (beer, soda, whatever) between now and then and deliver them to me there... my wife is doing some art thing and needs lots of different ones... tia...

Juss joshin Eric, no compensation needed my friend. Is she making a table top with the caps buried under clear laquer???

I usually drink off the beaten track beers, I saved the caps for years for a buddy that was going to make a bar top, my wife *****ed all the time about me saving them. I gave up eventually and thought he'd never do it, but he sent me a pic this summer, he was almost done with it.

Hey folks, I have lost count of how many are staying at Red Roof Inn or else where, I prefer to be with others that I know, so, should I try for Parkland or Red roof Inn based on where some of you are staying?
Or, should I just put up my tent somewhere?

i think it's some thing with a group of seaworld old ladies making a fish mural to try to interest kids since they can't have killer whales anymore... the caps look like scales to all the boozy old bats...

Hey folks, I have lost count of how many are staying at Red Roof Inn or else where, I prefer to be with others that I know, so, should I try for Parkland or Red roof Inn based on where some of you are staying?
if u end up tenting u can hang at the place i'm parking, blue herron... i can at least offer a bit of shelter if weather goes soggy...

Bring a bag someone should squeeze you in.
We have added Jim's boy, Josh, so we be three already or we'd take you in.

Back