Has spring sprung?....because I'm ready to ride!!

Well Maine is going to get clobbered again too, tuesday through thursday, 12-18 inches of snow, with winds up to 60 mph. How do you spell BLIZZARD:banghead: On the bright side, it'll give more time to get the new bike properly set up:D

Hoopla

Yeah, I got ramair to put on, and keyless ignition will be here sometime or other. That's a project I can do anytime though, since it isn't major surgery.

god****ed blizzard. Last week I was out without any heated gear. Now there's a ****ing 2 feet of snow on the ground.
Thinking about getting a ****ed snowmobile.
But then, hey: global warming. Likely won't be a winter next year, at least.

I removed the hippohands from Brahma today, no need in wearing them till late Fall I suppose.

I officially declare that we have turned the corner here in my part of the world. The conventional and moree comfortable "normal" riding season has commenced for 2017!

It was a lonnnnngggg, lonely Winter, buy, Hey! ...

Sad to report that some of us in Maine, otherwise known as the snow capital of the world got 3 inches ofnew snow last night:( On the brighter side, the weather people are saying that some of next week will be in the high 50s:thumbsup: In addition, we are expected to get over an inch of rain thursday night:D That will help clear the roads of sand and salt:cool: Stay tuned for updates, weather is fickle thing this time of year:evil::evil::evil:

IT is spring. Heated gear might only be needed for nighttime. Even broke out the lighter gloves.
Ecstatic, one might say.

Us folks here in Oklahoma have enjoyed some really good weather. Nice thing about it is it gets better and better real soon. Can not complain at all.;););););););););)

Back