Harleys are the Airstreams of Motorcycles

Every bike I've owned has been the best bike, simply because I could ride it.... I love the Rocket Roadster for what it does, and for the area it excels in. Triumph hit it out of the park. But tomorrow when I hit the road to go downstate, I'll be on the Harley with the trunk, full fairing, radio and cruise control. And I'll wave at everyone riding a bike, even if it's a Vespa.
:thumbsup:

All bikes ride well for what they were designed, i feel just as good riding the rocket as i feel riding the harley, honda suzuki etc etc, take your pick
bikes1.jpg
bikes2.jpg

Does the Harley always park there over the oil leaks? ;):p:D

I love em, and have a few in the shed as well as my Rocket.

To tell the truth, I prefer the Harley motors thump (110 motors) and the cadence of the engine on a long run.

BUT, I prefer the Rocket's GRUNT
My Softail Slim S
003.JPG

My RoadKing
001.JPG

And my Delux
007.JPG

I hope everyone is speaking from experience, and not just bagging Harleys for the sake of it.

Our MC allows Triumph and Harleys, so no bias there.

Regards Lofty
I own a 2005 rocket 3, but I also like your motorcycles and your passion, "Be Safe!

Loftyboy says it all! "i prefer the twin-cadence in the long run but ...prefer the rocket grunt" (and power!). Twins that perform beneath 3000 tpm are far more "relaxing" on the highway-pure meditation!.
I'm the owner of a Buell, oldtimer BMW 1000 cc and.....since 5000 miles a ROCKET! (which by the way appears to be very small beside the bike a was offered to climb on last week-Boss Hoss -6.2 650 kg!) IMG_6485.JPG

I love Harley Davidson! If not for the arrogant sales man that pi$$ed me off, I would not have found the rocket!
Thank you HD!!

Back