Harleys are the Airstreams of Motorcycles

I never understood why people who get their feelings hurt by a joke call others 'insecure'.
Aren't we supposed to be mean tough bikers. LOL o_O

This thread was obviously made in humor.
It was not directed toward anyone in a personal manner, it addressed well known HD stereotypes and it didn't impose a judgement of anyones worth.

From the time I was a young boy; my friends and I competed, talked trash, bragged, and generally gave each other a rash of shyte.
Get a haircut? "looks like you got in a fight with a weed wacker"
Get shocked, and you're "Sparky" for at least a year.

My first street bike was a 900; I was asked if I liked riding a girls bike.
Got a 2300 and it must be because I've got a small dick.

I've owned and loved several different brands and I doubt many people on a Rockets haven't. There is a lot to like about most brands.

There are lots of stereotypes about everything in life, bikes and brands included.
I'm going to make fun of the Wingers in their matching gear and the Beemers checking their portfolio while getting a Starbucks. And I'm going to make fun of my buddies HD for leaking oil and costing a Hundred Dollars every time it hiccups.
BUT, I'm also going to reserve the right to own and ride a Wing, BMW or Harley.

Ride Safe,
Scott

Out of all the bikes that i have owned, the Goldwing of all bikes attracted the most females. Most of the time that I owned it I was single. The bike made for more than one or two very rewarding dates. :):):):):):)

Out of all the bikes that i have owned, the Goldwing of all bikes attracted the most females. Most of the time that I owned it I was single. The bike made for more than one or two very rewarding dates. :):):):):):)
Thats because they were all OLD BAGS they like the sofa glides

When I was three things pulled the birds (1) A Harley Davidson (2) a Uniform (3) a big Ford Customline ,I had all three and I got the best girl in town:cool::cool::cool:

When you were 3 - does that mean a trike, nappy (diaper) and a pedal car? I bet you first slept with your gal at kindy too;):p:D

All bikes ride well for what they were designed, i feel just as good riding the rocket as i feel riding the harley, honda suzuki etc etc, take your pick
bikes1.jpg
bikes2.jpg

When you were 3 - does that mean a trike, nappy (diaper) and a pedal car? I bet you first slept with your gal at kindy too;):p:D

Some gremlin removed "a young bloke" from my post ,it was supposed to read When I was a young bloke
He He! When I was in Kindy my Princess wasn't born for another 4 years (9 years my junior) but I was going to school with her two big (huge) brothers and we are still best mates today

Back