Took Amanda for her first big ride on the Rocket since her accident 15 months ago; just back a short while ago after spending a few days and NYE at my cousin's beach house. Had a quiet night and really nice ride both ways. I learned something too. It's actually quite enjoyable taking it slow (for a change). Hope you all have a great 2015.

Great news mate .. so glad you two were able to do the trip together and it worked out well .. that's some serious happy new year news for sure.

Took Amanda for her first big ride on the Rocket since her accident 15 months ago; just back a short while ago after spending a few days and NYE at my cousin's beach house. Had a quiet night and really nice ride both ways. I learned something too. It's actually quite enjoyable taking it slow (for a change). Hope you all have a great 2015.
Thats great to hear @CanberraR3...... "enjoying taking it slow".........I can see a screen being fitted next :eek::eek:

Thats great to hear @CanberraR3...... "enjoying taking it slow".........I can see a screen being fitted next :eek::eek:
I some how doubt that but if he was to try a screen like yours and my Clearview but with lowers as well (as I have) on a long trip with vent open he may (and I stress May) just see why we like them. In All honesty I don't particularly like the look but sometimes Function is more important than Form or Looks for that matter and the whole lot can come off in less than 10 minutes if you leave the mounting brackets on the forks

Back