Happy New Year All!

dracul

Turbocharged
Colorado, New Mexico, in my heart...Hawaii
Welcome to the "End of Days" year countdown! NOT!

Haven't been doing much biker stuff lately, but hell, I knew you all must have missed me. Hope y'all have had great times and stayed completely out of jail. ;) I'm kinda "into" my canine thing these days, but the old R3 remains close to my heart. Be well, all, and keep the rubber side down...to belabor that old cliche' yet again. Hope your 2012 is successful and excludes any possibility of apocalypse.

Ciao my friends:D

Wondering what happened to you, glad you were just away from the computer:)
h\Happy new year!!

Happy New Year!!!! Here is to 2012 being another year of unforgetable adventures...:D;):eek:.... in more states than 2011!!!! GOTTA GO... GONNA BE A SMOOTH NIGHT... :D:bch::roll::eek:;):rolleyes:

Pure Gold!

Not goodby. Just involved with other responsibilities and hobbies. Returning to my bully dogs and that vast subculture. Looking at a prospective female pup today from champion lines. Found out the sister of my Beowulf bully boy recently resold for 10 grand! This bodes extremely well for my boy! His sire, "Whoady", was an undefeated champion show dog and recently died. He was something of a legend in the western states. My boy was from a single breeding with a Catorce female also from champion lineage. Beowulf was the only male to survive to adulthood from that litter! Anything from him now...using an equivalent female...will be pure gold:D He really is worth his weight in $bullion!$!! Must be line-bred to a female with his spectacular genetics though. So I'm shopping for a pup.

Makes it easier to swallow my crappy r3 not starting when my VTX fires right up! Not too keen on the rocket lately. For all its power, it's glitchy and delicate. The Honda is far more rugged and reliable, especially in cold Colorado weather:mad:

Back