Happy New Rocket III owner

Jimbo

Standard Bore
Just purchased my first Rocket III and must say so far it has been an awesome experience. I bought a used 08 Classic from a guy in New York and he drove it to me and delivered it to me here in Houston. He was not a happy guy once he arrived as he enjoyed the ride so much he wasnt wanting to sell it anymore. I have had it a couple weeks and i am in awe every time I fire it up. i have been a long time Harley rider and will always keep one or two in the garage, but this Rocket may become my daily driver. The torque is just amazing and the handeling for such a large bike is Great. I have the Corbin fairing and beetle bags on it, and this winter it will get taken apart and painted.
Look forward to many Happy years on the saddle of this beast.
Jim
Houston, TX

Welcome from Downunder. Enjoy the unique experience that is owning and riding one of these machines.
As you have the RK why not strip the Rocket down to bare essentials and enjoy it naked. The bike that is. One guy here gets that part the wrong way round all the time; has had himself a "tank slapper" once too often. With pictures. :eek:

Another Aussie Welcome ... better go buy some dust covers for them other bikes .. you'll find you'll be riding them less and less ;) Rockets are more addictive than crack cocaine ... :eek:

Back