I used guards Made by National Cycle. Purchased through J & P Cycle.
Much adaptation work? I nearly went for those - but the Acerbis worked fine and as my bars are narrower and more squared on - I've had no problems. Also my homebuilt bars have 8mm threaded ends so I can get more torque on them. The trick - Lorenzo - Rubber goo.

What is the part # for the Tiger hand guards I cant seem to find them through Triumph web site

Owl, it appears there might be a couple of options on the Triumph Tiger ones I think? which do you have on your bike, and just to confirm? one will bolt right on, and the other needs only minor mod?

would these be the right ones?

http://www.pure-triumph.com/products/809

I sold mine on a few months back, but the ones in that link certainly looked like mine. From memory, both needed just a small piece cut out of the plastic, clutch side bolted straight on and I needed to make a small 90 degree bracket for the brake side. I originally bought them second hand from ebay, so do not know the part number.

Did you buy those stainless tubes threaded, or are they welded? I have a pipe threader, but stainless is funky stuff to work, I think it would ruin the dies, if even possible.

Back