Triumph Tiger ones need just a small mod to one handguard (cutting out a section with a junior hacksaw) whilst the other fits out of the box.

Thanks guys, I was looking at acerbis but didnt know what would work. Going to check the tigers out.
I use the Acerbis. The only thing you will need to do is find a longer M6 bolt. The Acerbis uses a M8 standard. If you're "fussy" you need to push a bit of 8mmO/D 6mmI/D tube in the Acerbis bolt hole. You may need a washer or two as well so as not to foul twist grips. They're surprisingly effective - but if you want deep winter (subzero) protection - HippoHands. When it gets that cold I use a motorised box.

Care to share how you mounted that instrument between the main clocks?????
Bottom pair. Stainless steel sheet - cut and bent to shape - fixed to the tank using the filler cap bolt holes and different screws (flatter head - longer) plus a couple of short spacers so it does not rub the original bits. The Instruments are a clock (actually a watch mech) and a thermometer. So no wires.

The top one is fitted onto the central bolt in the windscreen trim. Did you catch the GPS antenna fixed to that upper clock? - It's a GPS speedo. Simple KOSO speedo and a GPS sender from HummingBird Electronics in OZ - Speedo has a fuel gauge in as well - but that was driving me potty so I no longer use that bit.

Thanks guys, I was looking at acerbis but didnt know what would work. Going to check the tigers out.

i still have my hand guards from when i had my classic and think i still have the longer bolts did not need to cut mine to fit if interested let me know

Back