Hand grips and new levers.

I have the same setup. Was able to get the ASV's in a refurb from the company. Paid about $125 for the set and couldn't tell from new. Someone told me about them as I don't think they make it known......so nobody say anything!:rolleyes: ASV's are a bit expensive but as I always say ya "buy once, cry once"...love em' and my Avon grips!
Really good to hear. Sobered up and plan on getting the stuff on today. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well, I'm a bit impulsive, and went ahead and ordered the C/N-5 -- much prefer the standard length for my weak hands.

If only they came in red . . . I just went with standard silver.

Thank you.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I got the standard length. The company recommended them over the shorties for the Rocket.

IMG_0495.JPG IMG_0496.JPG IMG_0497.JPG IMG_0498.JPG IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A match made in heaven, nice job:thumbsup:

As you are working with the BBQ I am watching the highlights of the Isle of Man TT:cool:

Back