Have not removed the TPS yet. I see from posts etc that there are 2 TPS. Assuming if an issue it's the primary and that is on number 3 throttle body toward the back. Feel free to call me a dumbass if I have them mixed.
I have seen some posts where folks have removed, cleaned up contact points and had some results

Yes 12 minutes once fan first turns on. Then as it rins the fan will cycle on and off. Tje idea is not to dyart the time until the engine is at temp which is when the fan turns on. You have a hanso tune are you sure the O2 sensor is turned on?
Been running it for 2 seasons without issues. I can check that also.

Ok once you load the map or do a ISCV RESET you doable click the reset adaptives to clear the previous stored adaptations/compensations. Good ya know the map works great. See what happens when you do the ISCV reset. I suspect a slight tps adjustment along with the stepper motor normal stuff then we can go from there.

Last edited:
Ok once you load the map or do a ISCV RESET you doible click the reset adaptives to clear the previous stored adaptations/compensations. Good ya know the map works great. See what happens when you do the ISCV reset. I suspect a slight tps adjustment along with the stepper motor normal stuff then we can go from there.
Thanks warp. Once I have the bike back I will run the full reset and reset adapters.

Have not removed the TPS yet. I see from posts etc that there are 2 TPS. Assuming if an issue it's the primary and that is on number 3 throttle body toward the back. Feel free to call me a dumbass if I have them mixed.
Hey warp...replacing the TPS. You able to give me a step by step using tune ECU

I have similar issue, pretty sure it is a dodgy ignition switch, wiggle the key shen riding, and if fixed, causes, or even kills the bike like a kill switch, worth a try.

Ok, Ive got a skip at some constant throttle. What I've done so far...when hard throttle it's fine.

Removed the stepper motor and maually tweeked the manual idle setting. It's perfect. Prior it was all over the place.

Balanced throttle bodies. Number one was out a bit.

Checked TPS at idle with Tune ECU. 6.0 on the nose

Checked wires to coils. Seems fine.

Dry gas/ Sea foam...as it almost seems like it's running lean as now and then at low throttle I'm getting a slight stutter and occasional slight backfire...like a fouled plug or lean TPS position

I have not cleaned out the in tank filter. Anyone have a clue how to do that? I assume empty gas and drop bottom plate in tank..is their a replacement seal that I need? I replaced plugs 5 k miles ago. Doubt it's a fouled plug but who knows.

I hate Gremlins
I recently set up my tps at 6.9 is that lean or rich?

Back