Greetings from Dallas Texas

Understand QwiQR3 you may have a few problems. One of your fellow Texans dropped me a line. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss all the issues. By the way welcome from the big City Of Henryetta Oklahoma.

Pic of when I 1st went to dealer to sit on her. I fell in love...

20200714_170859.jpg
Reckless fairing :thumbsup:

Understand QwiQR3 you may have a few problems. One of your fellow Texans dropped me a line. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss all the issues. By the way welcome from the big City Of Henryetta Oklahoma.
Thanks MyDude you've got mail.

Howdy, I'm in Flower Mound, will be riding again soon, bike is in transit right now. If you are new to the bike scene around here, ride down to Strokers Dallas and meet Rick, been hanging out there since 07, the best biker hangout in DFW, period. I'm there most Sundays, on my R3R or V8 Trike. See you there I hope.

JR

Howdy, I'm in Flower Mound, will be riding again soon, bike is in transit right now. If you are new to the bike scene around here, ride down to Strokers Dallas and meet Rick, been hanging out there since 07, the best biker hangout in DFW, period. I'm there most Sundays, on my R3R or V8 Trike. See you there I hope.

JR
Much love from the DFDub! Yes I will. I bought the bike recently and only was on Dallas streets to take it home once. Soon as I'm done rebuilding and is well enough I will see you there.

Back