Greetings from Australia

G'day Mitzy. I've read a bunch of your posts already. You may be a bad influence. ;)

My touring seat and Ramair kit arrived this morning. I guess I know what I'm doing after work tonight.

I ordered a few other bits and pieces as well that will hopefully arrive before the weekend. Planning to ride through the Snowy Mountains for a few days.

@ChrisACT
WELCOME to ya, M8, from WA State!
She be a beauty!

New-Member-Rocket.jpg

Welcome mate from Bittern Victoria

Mate could you post a similar picture from the gear shift (leftside).
I want to fit boards to my roadster with a sidecar fitted and need to see if the shift pedal will interfere with the front upper chair mount.

Cheers

Al

I'll endeavour to do that for you this arvo, Al.

EDIT: Sorry, Al. I didn't get it done. It was dark by the time I got to play with the bike. Hopefully tomorrow.

Last edited:
I know exactly where this house is.

full

Google Maps says 480m as the crow flies.

I used to live on Theodore St next to the restaurant. But we sold that place a few years ago and the new owners knocked it down and rebuilt. I always wondered about that bloody noisy Rocket that would ride up the hill. ;) Glorious it was. Now I have my own. :thumbsup:

475BF6CC-0ACF-490B-B01C-2B2D0F38415B.jpeg
I know exactly where this house is.

full

Google Maps says 480m as the crow flies.

I used to live on Theodore St next to the restaurant. But we sold that place a few years ago and the new owners knocked it down and rebuilt. I always wondered about that bloody noisy Rocket that would ride up the hill. ;) Glorious it was. Now I have my own. :thumbsup:

I’ve seen your bike a few times already. Keep an eye out for these.

Back