Greetings from Australia

Welcome from Exotic Idaho. Enjoy the ride. There is nothing else like it.

I am officially jealous as it is fricken freezing here and I have to take my 6 piece truck (3 trailers, 2 converter dollies and the tractor) in about 2 hours into a snow storm across a mountain in Oregon. Oh and did I mention I am sick with a really bad cold ? Buggers.

Hey Chris and welcome Alabama. Nice looking ride! Be prepared to love the new riding position that the R3 offers. After 2 weeks of getting my Rocket, I found it cumbersome to get comfortable again on my Vmax. It really grows on you. ;) Enjoy the forum...

Congrats and Welcome from a neighbour. I am sure you will enjoy the experience. I have replied to your wanted ad and welcome you to ask about and view my treasure trove of R3 bits and pieces.

@Mitzzy in Brisbane and me here in Canberra are best described as the 'Steptoe and Son' of the Aussie forum members. Ruder folk may call us parts hoarders or worse;):D but at least I only have one Rocket, Mitzzy has four and two of those are some of the most modified on the forum and in Australia.
If your going to give the man a full profile on yourself you best not leave out the part where you snore like a woodchipper...................

Back