Greetings from Australia

Nice line up @CanberraR3 when are you guys doing Tassie? ... and gidday @ChrisACT

Hi, ozrider. I did Tassie last October ... alas in a car, not on the bike as the wife and kids and I went down there for a holiday. What a beautiful place it is. I'd love to take a ride around there one day.

Two Thruxtons actually. The other one was a white Ace (previous model). I was showing a mate where the auction had been on Saturday.

CD47010C-BD84-429E-9EA4-1D084160D7D8.jpeg
Nice line up @CanberraR3 when are you guys doing Tassie? ... and gidday @ChrisACT

The plan, Les, is to ship my bike over to Albany then TC and I will ride back and then on to Tassie - hopefully (maybe) with at least a short break in between. Trev would then ship his bike back. Neither of us are too keen on doing the Nullabor twice!

Looking Novemberish.

This pic was at Balranald on our way to Port Pirie recently. Trev came over to pick the bike up from here and I rode part way back with him.

Thumbnail is me when I first checked out the bike for him.

Attachments

• 3A26A46C-F9BF-4D56-AD30-E4DFF161C0AF.jpeg
    3A26A46C-F9BF-4D56-AD30-E4DFF161C0AF.jpeg
    449.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I'll endeavour to do that for you this arvo, Al.

EDIT: Sorry, Al. I didn't get it done. It was dark by the time I got to play with the bike. Hopefully tomorrow.

Here's the pic I promised you. A bit shady but at least you can see everything.

full

CD47010C-BD84-429E-9EA4-1D084160D7D8.jpeg

The plan, Les, is to ship my bike over to Albany then TC and I will ride back and then on to Tassie - hopefully (maybe) with at least a short break in between. Trev would then ship his bike back. Neither of us are too keen on doing the Nullabor twice!

Looking Novemberish.

This pic was at Balranald on our way to Port Pirie recently. Trev came over to pick the bike up from here and I rode part way back with him.

Thumbnail is me when I first checked out the bike for him.
They are nice looking Tigers.

Back