Iblind2

.020 Over
Finally posting here after a month or so browsing. Picked up my rocket about 2 months ago the first Pacific Blue and New England White in Washington State.. Up here north of Seattle there are very few of the beasts so creates crowds everywhere she goes. Fleetliner fairing in matching colors shows up next week.:roll:

Attachments

• Bike1.jpg
    Bike1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 72
Welcome!!!

I don't know if you've been following my Fleetliner exploits but here's a hint, don't drop it, they don't bounce well...

Actually a few dabs of touch up paint and you can't even tell that happened. It offers superior weather protection... I haven't ridden with it in the rain yet but it should be a huge improvement over just about any other screen out there.

I'm glad to see you posting!!!

Tomo

Glad to see another Rocket in the Pacific Northwest! I agree that a Rocket draws a lot of attention. Last summer in Oregon, I drew a small crowd while at a swap meet, and I had to do a little presentation of what the bike is, how big it is, etc. I sure hope I see you on the road.

Welcome

Iblind..... Glad you took the plunge. I'm sure it was hard to read about the R3 and not have one of your own......but it kept you up to speed on all the info you'd be needing and now Voila.

Maybe you could make an MP3 recording of Rocket Statistics, hook it up to external handlebar speakers and let it continually update passersby while your in having lunch at your favorite bistro. Saves having to tell the same story over and over and.....!

Funny, I liked the Blue and Grey but that was only available on the touring. Blue and white is pretty hot too, chicks like it ;)

Back