Greetings from Great Meadows, NJ USA

JerseyDog

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roaster (that pipe gets hot!)
Good morning! Purchased a 2104 R3R just one week ago and I love it! I've nicknamed it the "Roaster" - I'm sure you all know why.

OUTSTANDING!! ...and WELCOME! to the R3 family. Is this your first Triumph? Any photo's? My girl (R3T) is named "Fiona"; given by my wife while we were watching the show 'Shameless'.
-MIG

Yes, my first Triumph. I've nicknamed mine the "Roaster" - because it cooks my right leg! I've only had it one week, I've got a couple of photos of it with my phone next to my previous ride and the one from the Dealer's website. Soon I'll take it out to a good location and get some artsy shots with my DSLR.
Bike Rocket III.jpg
IMG_20200701_154118024_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200701_154102971_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200701_154053564_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200701_154041143_HDR.jpg

Welcome JD, glad you like your new ride. I always like the big Bandit series of bikes too.
I loved the Bandit, had it for 18 years and I almost cried when the guy who bought it rode off on it. But at 63 years old, with two knee replacements on the right and a bit of arthritis on the left wasn't comfortable with the riding position anymore, so I had to let it go.

Welcome from a fellow Jersey boy, Somerset county.
The Cycle exchange is the ultimate bike candy store. Well done.

Wait till you get stuck in bumper-to-bumper in this heat.
Your chestnuts will roast!

Welcome from a fellow Jersey boy, Somerset county.
The Cycle exchange is the ultimate bike candy store. Well done.

Wait till you get stuck in bumper-to-bumper in this heat.
Your chestnuts will roast!
Rode it two days in a row in the heat wave here... yeah, can't wait for the traffic jam.

Back